Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Kicks

I am 22 weeks pregnant to date. By this time, I can already feel our little boy's prominent kicks. I have already established his kicking patterns. He is active most of my lunch breaks so it is also an opportunity for us to listen to his classical music since I very well know that he is aware and listening. Everytime I will put the speakers to my tummy, I would feel his movements. As if he's very excited and making some martial art kicks inside. He is also very active at night, specially at around 10:00. So this is another round for our classical music. Too bad the baby is shying away from his dad. For some reason, everytime his daddy would feel him, he won't move. And if his daddy puts his hand away, he moves again. Naught boy indeed!





:::::::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions and Comments

Freelance Jobs