Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Getaways

..............................

Hey you, gloomy afternoon!!

I cannot believe rainy days are here already. I mean, just when the summer fun is just starting? C'mon, please spare me some summer days!

Summer has always been my something-to-look-forward-to. Honey never fails to plan summer outings and most often it turns out to be a blast. This year is another first time for me--first time to go swimming with a little man in tow.

Migo turned out to be a water lover like his dad, so I did not have a hard time giving him company. He enjoyed water so much!!

Summer getaway-March 29 and 30, 2010 Subic





Summer getaway- May 30 and 31, 2010 Marabella Resort in Antipolo City


..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions and Comments

Freelance Jobs