Monday, April 12, 2010

Stress starts now...

Happy sunshine!

I cannot believe it's almost been a year since I gave birth. Now that my little sweetheart's first birthday is nearing, I cannot help but palpitate. First birthdays have always been a major event. Meaning, I have to turn myself into a busy mode and let no one dare bother me with the birthdays preps.

I introduced to hubby the idea of just celebrating it in a fast food so to avoid some of the stress. We all know that fast food celebration comes convenient for they offer different birthday packages that leave mommies not worrying too much of the bits and pieces of the preparation. Knowing hubby, he rejected the thought. So, let the party be in our humble garden. That means I have to think and do all the preparation for the birthday bash of our Migo. And thinking about it makes me excited and at the same time tired (already) for I know preparing for a first birthday will be fun, yet somewhat not easy. But for a first-timer like me, honestly, I feel hyper already.

April 12, 2010 marks the first day of The Migo Birthday Project. And from this date, let the stress begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions and Comments

Freelance Jobs