Monday, May 10, 2010

The Migo Birthday Project: This is it!!!!

..............................

Peaceful elections, everyone!!

.... AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGUEL INIGO!!!

First thing this morning,my eyes headed straight to the little man beside me. Peacefully sleeping with Mickey Mouse toy he tightly embraced. What a wonderful gift from above! As I silently watch him, I said a prayer of thanks to The One who gave him to me, for he-Migo-is the most wonderful treasure I ever received from heaven. He's been giving us a year full of laughter, hugs and kisses, color and precious moments. He's one year old today, and I am one year as a mommy. Mommy. This title I will never trade to something else.

Today is the BIG DAY. I do not know how this day will turn out. I do not know if all my hardwork in preparing for this celebration will pay off. I don't know, I really do not know. This is my first major event and I am hoping it will turn out well.

But right now, I have to get out of here and head to the venue for some suppliers are arriving already. Deep breath, deep breath... i am kinda nervous and excited at the same time. In a few, the venue will be colorful and one by one guests will find their seats.

I need a major good-luck-hug before the party starts.

..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions and Comments

Freelance Jobs