Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Migo Birthday Project: Week 4

..............................

Beautiful day to ya!

I so love the final week! This was my beauty rest week. I promised myself I will pamper myself on my last week of preps and luckily, I was able to do that. My hair was trimmed and colored, a first timer in Bench Fix ( I will be writing my experience soon). My nails were done by my friendly nail tech of Spa Wherever You Are. And the dress hunt was a disappointment for I was not able to find a decent green dress. Green dress because our plan is to follow Migo's outfits which are all green. I settled for gray instead. And so did Elmer.

Sunday tomorrow, the day before THE event. Final touch-ups, final preps. Good luck to me!!

.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reactions and Comments

Freelance Jobs